Corporate Training Company for PMP, ITIL, Agile Methodology
This program is aimed to provide both theory and practice oriented inputs for the participants to enable them to manage projects using Agile project management methodology – DSDM Atern.
This agile development process suits well for organizations which have well defined processes. Rather than make a quantum shift from traditional project management to agile development methodology, DSDM Atern helps for a smooth transition by integrating with CMMI, PMP, PRINCE2 and other established processes.
Corporate Training Company for Testing
Software testing is an activity to check any gaps or errors between the actual and expected software. It ensures the defect free delivery of the software to the client by executing different test sets either manually or via some automated tool.
- Validation and verification of the functionality and usability of the end result.
- Catching the bugs or errors in the developed software.
- Testing the software in different conditions with different aspects.
- Ensuring the match of requirements and understanding.
- Enhancing the quality and productivity of the software.
Benefits of Corporate Training with Zenoxx
- Trainers are industry experts having deep and thorough understanding of the subject
- Courses are designed in a way to Effective training skills
- Trainers have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interactive training sessions which help in a better understanding of the subject
- Course also contains assignments covering all topics to help candidates evaluate their knowledge
- Training material and assistance is provided
No 1 Training Company For Team Building & Leadership
High Performance Teams are the core of any successful organisation. At Sideways, we understand the value of building strong teams in an organisation and hence offer team bonding and team building programs at all levels. These programs can be executed at conferences, outbound training, off sites or indoors depending on the requirement.
Creating a high-performing team is a challenging task that involves an on-going effort to improve and maximize individual skills, provide direction and focus on team and corporate goals, create synergy and trust, reduce resistance to change, encourage innovation, empowerment and accountability, and manage performance at the individual and team level.