Microsoft Project 2016
A perfect workshop for existing and aspiring project managers, our Microsoft Project 2016 course will help participants get hands on familiarity with Project 2016. Learn from experts about handling the interface and how to start a new plan, build, organize, and link task, assign resources, create basic reports, and create projects independently. The 2016 version of MS Project comes with a host of improvements and innovations that make it an even more productive tool in enhancing the user’s abilities to manage projects. This boot camp like session is a perfect way to master project management best practices while also learning the ropes of leveraging this tool for project success.
Our workshop follows an experiential learning format wherein participants will have the opportunity to try first-hand the applications of MS Project 2016, explore the tool and clear their doubts from our certified instructors. Our detailed yet crisp courseware is designed to give you maximum recap of all that you learned in the workshop.
What you will learn
This course will teach you to create and engage in basic management of a project using Microsoft Project Professional 2016.
You will learn:
- About the new tools and features of this latest edition of MS Project
- How to create and manage a project with Microsoft Project 2016
- Project Management Concepts
- Microsoft Project 2016 user interface
- How to start a new plan, build task lists, and assign resources
- Stay on project schedule by mastering the use of project calendar
- How project progress and plans can be shared among resources
- To use views and reports to visualize and track project schedules
You will also get:
- 2 day workshop led by experienced and qualified instructor
- Hands on learning with the MS Project 2016 tool
- Course completion certificate
- Components of Project
- Getting Around Microsoft Project 2016
- Creating and Organizing Tasks
- Managing Project Plan Resources
- Managing a Project
- Finalizing a Project Plan