Prep Course for AWS Solution Architect Certification
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate – Certification
Description Architecting on AWS covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The course is designed to teach solutions architects on how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. Because architectural solutions may differ depending on the industry, type of applications, and size of the business, this course emphasizes AWS Cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. It also presents case studies throughout the course that showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented. Opportunities to build a variety of infrastructures via a guided, hands-on approach are also provided.
Level – Intermediate
Modality – Instructor-Led, Live or Virtual Class
Length – 3 days
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- Solutions Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
- Courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Delivery Method
- Core AWS Knowledge
- Core AWS Services
- Designing Your Environment
- Making Your Environment Highly Available
- Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
- Event-Driven Scaling
- Build a new environment
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Troubleshooting Your Environment
- Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
- Multiple choicesN and multiple answer questions
- 80 minutes to complete the exam
- Available in English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, German, Russian, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese
- Practice Exam Registration fee is USD 20
- Exam Registration fee is USD 150
- No prerequisites;